What do you think of yourself?

On a scale of 1-10 How do you rate yourself, and how do you think people rate you?

Updates:
Thank you everyone for the replies. :D
Oh mah gah. So. For those of you who answered with tragically low numbers, why do you think you're only 1-6 ?

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question, Kripter.

I think if I were to rate myself, I'd rate myself a 10. Here's why:

I have assets that make me unique. If I were to go for looks alone I'd say a solid 8. However, the extra two points is added because of my personality. I'm very friendly and responsible, and I'd treat girls with respect. I'm somewhat old fashioned and I feel it's a dying breed out there in the dating world.

I know I'm a great guy, but the one thing I don't do is ever let it get to my head. I'm successful because I work hard, and I'm humble about it all.

I use my brains to help people out and I feel that altogether I could be the total package that girls are looking for. Believe me I'm far from perfect, as perfection is a word that should not be used.

Interesting question though...and believe me I'm far from conceited, I just have confidence in my abilities as a person.

4|1
    1|1
    • I'm happy you gave an explanation. Thanks for answering. :D

• Your welcome. Stay Tuned as I will be writing an article about how to find a genuine guy and the characteristics of one. It's for the ladies to read, cause I find that many are having trouble distguishing a "nice" guy vs. "genuine" guy. There's a big difference.

What Guys Said 12

• I rate myself a 10.

I could careless what other people would rate me.

2|3
    2|0
  • I'd say 5. I'm average looking but have some interesting quirks that might be a good or bad thing. Then again socially awkward so maybe a little lower, 4.8?

0|0
    0|0
    • How come? :P

• I've never been good talking to people my own age, I was raised by older parents as a single child for 10 years until my brother was born. I have always felt uncomfortable around women because they seem to stay in packs. One on one I am fine but never been good in groups. Glad I found a woman who is similar to me and we get along wonderfully.

• Ah, I see. It's good you found someone though, you can't be too terrible then. xD + Women staying in packs - scary I know right?

• I would probably rate myself 5 on a good day but I think other people would rate me less, probably about 3. I'm not confident so I don't think people see me at my best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably give myself a modest 6 or 7. I find myself a bit "weird", namely cause my personality is a mix. I'm not sure how others view me, but I've been told that I don't have an inviting or easy going look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate myself a 9 in looks and a 9 in goals as well.

2|0
    3|0
    • How can you give him a -1 if that is an opinion? not an advie! :S

• Show All
    • Yea I know! its like they hate confident people :-/

whiny insecure babies are annoying. but that's just me I guess

• Naw it's everybody else in this website they just don't realize when they are the whiny insecure babies:)

• I rate myself a 12 and people probably rate me as a 7 ;)

2|1
    1|0
  • Rate myself a 10 and girls probably rate me as a 6

0|1
    0|0
  • 5, average.

0|0
    0|0
    • @ update - Because 95% of girls reject me, so I can't be that good looking...

• Show All
    • XD What Edgar asked: Have you met 95% of girls?

• @edgar - I've lost count..

@Question Asker, I don't like word games, you know what I meant in the context of the OP.

• 5. 4

0|0
    0|0
  • 3. I'd say others would probably rate the same. Maybe lower.

0|0
    0|0
    • How come? D:

• Show All
    • Haha I like how you put that. It's probably true. I always say if you wanna know a description of me ask other people because I don't know what to. Thanks for the advice. :)

• Heh. No problem. Good luck with the weightloss. :D

• I'd giv myself a 10.., don't know what other people would rate me.

0|0
    1|0
  • on a scale of 1-10, I givez myself a 100000... other people give me a 8. I know that I'm heading where I need to be in life... also, the thngs I do will enhance life, and deff my wallet... $$$$$

2|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 18

• I definitely give myself a 10 for both outer and inner beauty. But then again I have really high confidence. And to be honest.. I don't really care what other people rate me as. I only care about what I think of myself. After all.. I'm the one who has to live with me! :)

2|2
    2|0
  • I don't know if this is just physically, or generally? Generally I guess I'd give myself about a 7-8. My looks are average but I'm very genuine and caring, so I think that counts for something :p

I think others would rate me about a 6, just because I'm not a very sociable person so I generally don't make a great impression :/

0|0
    0|0
  • 1(being worst)-10(being best).

How do I rate myself?

How do I think other people rate me?

4/5

I'm not pretty sooo): yea.

1|2
    1|1
    • I bet you are prettier than you think you are !

• I'm realistic.I know I'm not pretty,I'm ugly,I know that.I'm not gonna walk around acting like I'm the prettiest thing to walk the earth.

Does that mean I walk around looking to the ground with my back hunched over like a loner?No lol,I walk with good posture(I've been complimented) and I just live day by day.

• hmmmm depends on the day lol today I would rate myself a 7 and I think other people would rate me between 6 and 8. but that's just for today lol!

1|1
    1|0
  • i'd rate myself a 6 but never really thought about it lol

others? way too high! they act as if I were a 8 or 9 or something. I don't think its about my looks tho because I've seen many prettier girls...

its a mstery bu yea I won't complain lol

1|2
    3|1
    • Ahahahahaha damn. you people are funny.

• I up voted you :) There are some haters on this website.

• I know ...thanks bro ;)

that's why there are so many "fake opinions" on here. or maybe they really have low standards. I don't know. but the thing is if you ask "am I fat? / ugly? / etc" on this site you'll get 80% hypocritical answers.

• What are you talking about? Looks? I rate myself 8 , I don't know what people think

2|4
    0|2
  • Physically I would say 7. Because I don't put a lot of effort into my appearance beyond my neurotically excellent personal hygiene (I don't wear makeup, or have fancy hair styles but I'm always clean etc.) But I have been told I have "natural beauty" like a well-shaped face. I have been told I have the same face as Drew Berrymore but I'm not sure if that is a compliment, haha.. For my personality I would say 7 as well. I don't have a lot of self-confidence but I am very nice and kind and am a good listener ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would rate myself a 3 because of my looks as well as confidence. I have always hated the way I look. Now I have a 19 year old super hot boyfriend though and he says I am beautiful/gorgeous/cute/sexy/hot but I don't see it but he is raising my confidence :)

0|0
    0|1
  • it depends on if I'm just hanging out at home or out in public at home I'm probably around a seven when in public I turn into a nine or nine and a half:)) and I feel other people rate me around a seven or eight always but who gives a freak what others say? Plus I feel as if no one is a ten because I feel no one is perfect inside or out:)

0|0
    0|0
    • Perfection is created in the mind, it exists. It's just not the silly standard people think it is. It's whatever you make it. :D

• 5/6

0|0
    0|0
  • I think really lowly of myself because of the way I look as well as my confidence. I really have no confidence in myself.

0|0
    0|1

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm an 8 or 8.5 in my eyes, though I'm fully aware that others usually view me as a 6-7.5, which I'm completely happy with (:

0|0
    1|0
  • 4 as what I rate myself and probably the same for people rating me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself a 6.5 and don't know what other people would rate me. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a few points above average

0|0
    0|1
  • I think ima 4 but others say 7 but some say 8 cause I have a big butt

1|0
    1|0
  • i rate myself a 6. I'm attractve, but I feel I have a horrible personality, and I carry myself like a man.

0|1
    0|0
    • Don't degrade ourself........look up. You are what ou think you are........Work on what you want to be.

Bruce