What clothing styles are in today? Need guys' and girls' input?

What type of clothes are in and hip today? not the hip hop, rapper style clothing, but the nice, casual, laid back type style. I need input on what kind of clothes I should get. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good fitting jeans- darker is better but medium works too- not too tight, not too saggy. Button up shirts are awesome, or sweaters (sweater material I mean) rolled up to the elbows are both sexy. Like this:

link

Or this

link

Regular ts are good too, as long as they're not too baggy or too tight. The main goal is

What Girls Said 2

• I personally like a man that can dress well. Nice polo Tshirts .. nothing too big for him ...but not extremely fitted... the gentlemen look is very appealing to me ... its hot, and makes you look responsible and mature.

• Personally I think guys look great in a blazer, cool T (Vintage or anything you like), and a pair of distressed jeans. Or any type of jeans really

What Guys Said 4

• Just go for the cowboy look, it won't ever go out of style and chicks love it.

• I wear good fitting jeans, good fitting tshirts, white trainers and a good fitting hoodies for when its cold (90% of the time where I'm at)

• Forget "in and "hip".

Grab some plain $6 shirts: black, white, some blue, maybe purple.

Get some good fitting blue jeans + like a grey, black, or brown whatever you like.

Good fitting shoes too, maybe a hat or beanie. Its up to you

• Just buy some volcom, billabong, quicksilver shirts and jeans are all the same in my opinion... Buy what you like