Guys... I usually wear makeup, not a lot... foundation, eyeliner, and mascara, sometimes lip gloss. From my profile pics, do I look bad without it? I'm kind of scared to go out without it, because I've worn it for over a year now. I also usually wear slightly more than my pictures show... different colors, too. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look like you need much...to be totally honest, I bet you're better looking without it.

What Guys Said 4

• Your natural face is very pretty...i mean I guess make up could compliment you from tiem to time but in general you don't need it...you're a very pretty girl

• You got like a major "cute innocent little girl" factor going on plus your eyes are beautiful.

don't worry kid.

• You have a pretty face. I don't know why you'd want to hide it behind makeup. Maybe some to compliment your facial features on special occasions.

• Nothing wrong with a little bit. We can only see your main profile pic. You look super cute and I don't think you'd really need much makeup. Just be natural and the real you :)

What Girls Said 0