What makes a girl cute, hot. or sexy?

Guys how do you rate a girl on cute hot or sexy? I really want to know so please answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty – aesthetically appealing or an essential characteristic to the viewer that causes admiration

Beautiful- a combination of individual physical elements that please the eye in a formal and dignified manner and a wonderful personality

Gorgeous – beautiful with sexy UNDERtones

Sexy- an attitude that embodies physical intimacy through surprise and passion OR the overall silhouette of a person

Hot- an informal physical attraction that highlights the overall body type instead of individual features by emotionally exciting the viewer and causing strong sexual overtones.

Attractive- having good looks OR personality that pull a person in

Cute/Adorable- a combination of individual physical elements that please the eye in an informal and laid back manner and a wonderful personality (more simplistic than beautiful)

Pretty- you fit into the conventional definition of beauty in a subtle way as to not call attention to individual parts but your looks and/or personality as a whole.

Lovely – a delicate and graceful kind of beauty

What Guys Said 3

• There is no rhyme or reason. Each guy has their own tastes that make a girl hot or not. I can't tell you WHY a girl is hot. But if you lined up 5, 10, 20 girls, I could go through each one and look for 2 seconds and tell you which ones I found hot, or cute, or whatever. But there is no science or reason behind it

• I purely agree with jarett. couldn't have hit the nail better on that answer. There is no reason why a girl is hot, but if you had 20 girls you only have to take a 3 second look and you can pick the hot ones. but it still can depend on the guy. Ass , hair and legs are the key features tho

• The way she smiles, laughs, talks, hugs, and kisses. lol ok this is goofy but when I been in past relationships I always thought a girl was cute when she was PMS'ing. lol sorry I know I am strange

What Girls Said 0