Looking into a girl's eyes...how to do it smoothly I guess?

OK I know that looking into a girl's eyes while talking can be very attractive and that for the most part, girls like it. But does it not also feel kinda like weird/creepy if a guy who is interested in a girl stares into her eyes for a while...? I am not saying not to make eye contact at all when talking with her but is there a point that it feels weird? Like when I flirt with the girl I like I look at her eyes when I speak but I am not really gazing intently into them constantly because it does not always feel uh natural. Thoughts ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you meet her, just look into her eyes at the same time smiling as sweet as you can(not confident but sweet ,dreamy).You need only some 3 seconds like that and she will be melting:)))

Anyway -if you have true feelings, then you don't have to think about this because this special smile will be natural.You will need only to realize that she is there and your natural smile and the way you honestly look at her will tell her everything!Because you can read all truth in the eyes-eyes can't hide what you don't want to express:)))

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends if the feelings are mutual. If a girl doesn't like you then it will probably creep her out a little bit, or at the very least she won't be able to hold the eye contact with you. I would recommend doing it though because it lets the girl know you are definitely interested and if she holds it too then it lets you know she is also very interested. There's this guy and he used to always like gaze into my eyes and I liked him too so it made me like him that much more; basically, it makes women feel adored.

• all in moderation. don't give her a constant glare but occasionally just look really deeply into her eyes and then look away. moderation. don't overdo it if you don't feel comfortable.

• i love when guys I like make eye contact with me because it shows some type of interset. But when guys I dnt like do it I always look down or away or find a reason to leave. SO at least make sure she likes you so yhu won't feel retarded if she leaves or isn't looking at yhu

What Guys Said 0