Clothing suggestions?

Hey GAG, I'm tired of wearing the same plain clothing I used to wear T-Shirts like music ones in high school but I always ended up having people come up and try to start arguments over this artist sucks this ones better blah blah blah. So after a while I just started wearing plain black or white shirts with no writing or designs so I didn't have to hear any bickering. That was 3 years ago and for the most part that's all I ever wear, I have been in college a few years now and I'm thinking about mixing it up.

Any suggestions of Cool T-shirts that would look good on guys? Ladies? Guys? Anyone lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• like heheyo said, pink t-shirts... I find a guy who can pull off a pink or purple t-shirt without looking gay is fiiine! :)

But polo shirts are good, as long as you don't pop your collar (who came up with that anyways?) and wear band shirts, or shirts with lots of color... I like those. And I've never argued with anyone about my shirt... that's weird. lol

• I don't know if I would look good with a pink shirt lol. I have 1 polo shirt but I haven't worn it before.

• You should at least try it... :) (the polo shirt... if you don't feel you've got what it takes for pink shirts, then don't...) :) Be confident

• glad I could help :)

What Girls Said 4

• I find sweaters to be extremely attractive on guys. Always. Except it's summer right now so maybe polos? Or just regular t shirts but find a color that looks good on you and wear it; it will make you look that much better. I like the color of your shirt in your profile picture, maybe more shirts that color or the color red I think would look good on you.

• Try some of these and find which are more comfy!

link

link

link

link

link

If ur going for a tee, don't get big bold bright colors. Get darker/more neutral colors (Dark reds, browns, gray, black, dark blues/greens)

• You could try mixing it up with some nice button downs and flannel shirts. The buttons down don't need to be the formal classic white ones. There are plenty of stores that sell summer button downs in all sorts of colors and patterns. Also v-necks can sometimes look very good on guys (depends on a person's personal choice).

• lol I think you should wear whatever you think is cool and comfortable! any t shirt or whatever on a guy I think looks great. so if you walk into a store and look at a shirt and say, oh I kinda like that, then get it!

What Guys Said 3

• I like to buy t shirts from independent designers online, not brand name stuff. I don't know what your style is but there are lots of different kinds of t shirts you can find online.

My personal favorite is Arkaik Clothing link

Designed by humans is great because you can vote on the shirts you want printed designedbyhumans.com

Also you can find cool independant t-shirt companies from link

• My mistake, its design by humans not designed by humans. Here's a working link http://www.designbyhumans.com/

• Well find shirts that you like, say for example you like fishing, well get yourself some guy harvey shirts, lots of guys wear them from all different ages. You could wear polos, the easiest thing do to is look around at what other people are wearing, summer time normally means cargo shorts, flip flops, and a polo.

• pink t shirts rock. xD