Guys: What's your opinion on nose studs on girls? Could I pull one off?

Whats your opinion on nose studs on girls? Could I pull one off?

Sorry its not such a great picture, I'm not the kind of person to take tons and tons of pictures of myself so I don't have very many to choose from. :)

link

Tell me whatchya think!

• You would look good with a nose stud
  • You would look bad with a nose stud
I would get it on the right side because that feels more normal to me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it all depends on whether you think you really want it or not. You could definitely pull it off, and although it doesn't really appeal to a lot of guys (myself included), it appeals to some, and even the guys who it doesn't necessarily appeal to will not write you off just because you have your nose pierced. If a guy likes a girl, he will put up with a lot more than a pierced nose. In the end though,you shouldn't really worry about whether other people think you can pull it off. If you really want one, then I say go for it.

What Guys Said 7

• dont get any piercings, I hate piercings they're a huge turn off

but then again that's just me

• Nose studs are horrid, only nice peircings are on the ear. But like most girls you could prob get away with it.

• Refrain from making that expression in the future.

• I know :) I wasn't exactly ready for the picture haha

You never answered though..?

• Well um okay then.. It really is pretty much just a blank expression..

• It's fine, don't worry about it. And you would look good with one. I am thinking of getting one as well.

• Its ok but kinda old school, lots of other choices, lip, lavvret, cheek, brow etc do what you thik looks kewl who cares what anyone else thinks do it for you...

• I always wondered what the appeal was. I thought that if a girl had a zit that size she would be trying to cover it up.

• You could always try it out, and if you don't like it, then take it out. That's the beauty of piercings, can't do that with a tattoo. as for how it'll look, you'll get 50 different answers from 50 different guys, everyone has there own tastes, just go with what your boyfriend likes, he's the one that has to look at you all the time.

ps: yeah, you could pull it off, but make it small.

• Well yes I think you could pull it off...but nose studs don't appeal to me

• Thanks for your input :) I wish I knew how old you were

• And your how old?

• Haha then I wouldn't be mysterious anymore :P

But seriously I'm not ancient....I don't have grey hair and I know how to send texts and program an mp3 player lol

What Girls Said 1

• You look quite cute, and your hair is amazing. A nose stud would look awesome on you. Go for it.