Should I leave him in my past ?

its been along two months since the 'break up', and I'm feeling much more myself and stronger, but I keep thinking if I don't leave him in my past I will never move properly, I've to leave in the past before but I found it has I've known him all my life, is it time for me to leave him for good I need advice have any of you been this situation if so how did you over come it

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been in this situation twice before, and I think it's critical that you lay the past to rest. Part of healing is attaining closure and the best way to achieve that is to leave the past in the past. The way I did this was to take things day by day, I worked on myself as a person, I enjoyed being single, I dated and had no exclusive relationships. I hang out with friends and family, went out all the time and made it all about me. Before long ol' what's his face was a distant memory for me, I felt great and prepared to put myself out in the dating world again.

You are headed in the right direction. Stay the course and things will fall into place! I wish you all the best!

What Guys Said 1

• You really need some time out with the girls, seriously he's not worth the time spent mourning over the break up, if he hasn't come back for you by now he never will, so go start flirting with some new guys, get a new hair-cut and try different styles. Be yourself again!

What Girls Said 1

• leave him in your past then. get busy and fill your time up with other things