Can a guy find a girl sexually attractive yet still just be a friend?

I have a really great guy friend whom I'm very close to. I can tell he's sexually attracted to me by his flirting and touchy touchy behavior yet he still hasn't made a move toward a relationship with me. What's the deal? We get along so well and our friendship is just begging to become a relationship! Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you sure he's not just a flirty guy? I know a guy like that, flirts with almost every girl he sees, I wouldn't say he's sexually attracted to each one of 'em

Even if he IS sexually attracted to you, he can still want to be friends - for example, if he know's it's just a crush and will pass.

What Guys Said 2

• No, he probably thinks of you when he masturbates. You still want to be friends?

• Haha thanks for the advice, really its helpful

• It's very hard because if your attracted to her you might get aroused every time your near her. This guy sounds like he just wants in your pants so look out!

What Girls Said 1

• A guy can NOT find a girl sexually attractive and still be JUST friends.

I believe in order for guys and girls to be friends- they must each find the other slightly repulsive.

• Cool! that's what I was hoping lol