Can you tell the difference?

Hi guys,

so can you tell me which girl is wearing no makeup, and which one is? I want to know how well you guys can say you recognize makeup or not... and then in the comment section can you tell me which one you find most attractive?

Thank you! :)

link 1:

link

link 2:

link

and girls please don't give it away... :)

I'll give away the answer when I've got like 15 answers or so... so please answer! :)

• Link 1 has no makeup
  • Link 2 has no makeup
I wonder if my pictures are very good. I think using well known people creates a bias. :S

for those of you who feel like it, where would you place this one? (link in next update)
link

Thanks!

(sorry about that, my update was apparently too long...)
well looks like you guys were right... I'm impressed :)

So for the record, link 1 had makeup, link 2 had no makeup. Good job boys!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st one has no makeup. 2d and 3d do...I like the first one. Of course it's hard to tell since we can't see the skin tone and texture or imperfections in the first two pictures.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd say they both have makeup on...however Diaz has more on than does Carmen Electra. Carmen has less on and its not so over taking to her looks as it is in the first photo. I like the Carmen Electra photo better...less makeup.

• i like link two better. and I can usually see if a girl is wearing makeup. I don't really care how much they wear as long as they don't cake it on and use wayyy too much, other than that a little goes a long way imo

• i meant to pick b I read it wrong I thought it said A has makeup

• Yea link 2 has no make up and is def mor attractive

• She def has makeup on...little to much too in my opinion

• After a long 2 minutes staring at Carmen Electra, I noticed the link says Carmen_Electra_without_makeup, not that I couldn't tell she wasn't before and that cameron had sh*tloads on. Oh and #3 has makeup

• Yeah link 2 has no make up, make up is really easy to spot most of the time even from a distance of like 50 metres. And id go for carmen over cameron in those pictures.

• link 2 has less makeup and she's also waaay fitter

• Link B has no make up.

• yea she is wearing make up in the latest update

• link 2 has less makeup then #1

What Girls Said 0