If you live in Sumter South Carolina, where's a good place to find a cute boy?

I'm in high school and hating every moment of it.

There's no Cute boys at all, or if they are cute, they're an ass.

I've already tried the mall and skating rinks, but that's all so boring.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go anywhere outside of the south. We have all of our teeth, we don't end all of our sentences with GIT R DONE, and we aren't attracted to our relatives... sorry I just tried to make some humor out of it and I'm sorry if I offended you. Anyways maybe you have to go to a bigger city to find guys. I don't know what part of South Carolina you live in, but go to a larger town. Also, what exactly are you looking for. Just a stereotypical hot guy with a great bod, or are the guys in your town just idiots and don't have great personalities? and finally, just remember their can be attractive people anywhere, so unless you've got standards that are way too high, just look around, and you might find someone

• LOL. Yeah I suppose. I'm not that shallow when it comes to picking a guy, as long as their personality is worth looking into.

What Guys Said 3

• Gym or fast food places and the 2 best places I can think of other then the mall.

And you'll miss highschool once your gone when you think back to the things that happened there :P

• I don't live in sumter but its not like its different then anywhere else in the western world.

• Hm, I could look around I guess. Maybe I'll try the ymca.

• dance class

• um you are 6 months preggo.. I think "meeting guys" should be least of your problems...

What Girls Said 3

• you're under 18... you probably shouldn't be posting where you live online... common sense.

• Wow- never thought a human from there could use a computer. You might have to outsource to Columbia- try five points.

• I don't live in Sumter but I have visited up there. I didn't go out much when I was there but I saw a lot of guys at the mall but most of them were with their girlfriends or whatever.

• Yeah I know. I like going to the mall and looking for cute guys, but they are usually with their girlfriends.