Was It on purpose?

So this girl that likes me and I like her works with her mom at the flea market in town and I told her I was going to visit on sat when I get there she's wearing short shorts with a nice t-shirt the next day I came back and she was just wearing an old t-shirt which doesn't bother me any she still looked amazing but do you think she dressed nice because she knew I was coming or just a coincidence?

Yea I didn't really think about it until I left now I feel bad because I wish I commented on how good she looked because she looked amazing. I just didn't say anything I wish I did I think I'm going to see her this weekend and I think we will see if she
does it again I know it was on purpose and I will make sure I compliment her on it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Usually if a girl likes a guy, she likes to put in a little more effort when she know's she's going to see him.

What Girls Said 3

• I think if I liked someone, and he liked me back, and knew he would drop by any given moment, I'd have to intentionally look good. I bet she looked glowful because she was thinking of you, and then all of a sudden you showed up.

• she probably wanted to look nice for you. I know I try to look my best when I know I'm going to see the guy I like.

• Obviously on purpose. She knew you were coming to visit.

What Guys Said 1

• Very likely. I remember being on temporary job assignment for a snowboard company in Nevada and I'd spent an entire week there and me an this girl were totally flirting back and forth that week.on my last day, I came in, she looked drop-dead hot.she was all in black (like you were to go out clubbing) and most noticeably, Ferrari red lipstick to accentuate it. I was blown away. I kept joking that I was going to leave but she knew I was tryin to get a hug out of her so she called my bluff. then when it was really time, I said my good byes and then when I offered her a handshake she was like "ARE YOU KIDDING? get over here." she gave me the tightest hug ever. It wasn't till I flew back home that I wrote her back stating that I had to literally bite my lip from telling her how hot she looked.