What do guys like us to wear?

I mean mini skirts or tight pants tank tops or tight shirts or many strapless?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't lie, I do enjoy the items you mention. But, just because I see a girl wearing these things doesn't mean I think or assume she is easy.

Back to the clothes. At the same time, there are plenty of conservative clothes that I find attractive as well. I think the best thing any guy can say in the way of unsolicited advice here, is evaluate yourself honestly, decide what kinds of clothes and colors show you best (this doesn't necessarily mean show OFF yourself), and work with that.

That might even be a better way to attract the type of guy you'd be interested in too.

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest, I like for a woman to wear clothes that are comfortable and leave a lot up to the imagination. With that, they are leaving it up to me to decide whether I want to imagine what they look like, or not. It also shows me that they are either confident and content with their looks, or not willing to degrade themselves by putting everything out their to be seen, without any investment by a man.

The less there is to invest in discovering, the less the investment a man will make. This might serve the purpose of getting heads to turn and give instant gratification to some women, but I prefer the investment part, because it proves that you care about someone.

• I prefer a white mini skirt on a girl with nice tanned legs nothing hotter then that to me. And for the top anything that shows a little skin.

• All the above! lol. I really do like those frayed hemline short jean skirts because they go with flip-flops, sandals or even heels and show off a girl's legs to their best advantage. Also, they go with almost any kind of top but a tight tank or t looks best depending on how dressy you want to look like if you were wearing heels or high heeled sandals. In that case you might wear a more dressy shirt but something that's hot and has class like the skir does. I think those skirts really project a ton of sex appeal when the girl has the legs to go with it. It's amazing how great they can make you look look for dressing casual, casual/ dressy or just dressy. They're never out of style or look like you're dresed casual or dressy.

• all of them? =D

• All as you've mentioned but even hotter is a girl wearing a mini with those black, form fitting F-me boots. HOT HOT HOT. I'll be tossin' my cookies in no time ;)

• as a lot of the answers I have read dress in what you feel comfortable in I like tanks and pants skirts are ok during the warmer months (I am from canada) but really I am for what ever my woman wants I think she's sexy in anything

• This varies *so much* based on the guy. Some guys love girls who dress like "one of the guys," while others love the whole "miniskirt, flirty" look. I, personally, really love heels, even if they're more subtle. But really, dress how *you* want to dress, and how you feel comfortable; dress in a way that makes you feel sexy to yourself, and guys will recognize that.

• I like it when women don't show too much skin. Leave some to the imagination. That is SO sexy.

• Sometimes depending on the girl, a lot of guys would just want them to wear nothing. Its just the truth. .

What Girls Said 5

• you want to find a guy who enjoys classy look- not slutty look. If YOU want to wear short skirts or tight pants and tops, then ok. But if you like to wear something else, then wear it! Most guys I know see a girl in tight pants and a tiny top and immediately think she's easy. You don't want to be that girl. Dress with fashion and class and they will enjoy it.

• maybe if they're looking for a hook-up or they're a pig

If you want my honest opinion, I think dressing in what you like and what flatters your body will give you confidence and give you the good sort of attention not the bad kind.

If this helps, if your going to wear this stuff even it out. Don't wear a tube top with short shorts. Wear short shorts with a top that covers a little more. Wear a low cut tank top with looser fitting pants. Even it out and go for stylish and cute not what will get you attention.

• I disagree with the confidence part. If you gain confidence by what you wear, it implies you lose confidence based on what you wear. Your confidence should be in who you are, not superficial stuff, like what you wear. Clothing should accessorize you, not be part of the definition. God made you to be the awesome, wonderful, loving and adorable person you are, even when it doesn't show, should be what defines you. He likes you, even when He doesn't like what you are doing. Dress for Him.

• Drstms, well said.

• I disagree. Guys don't really get that part, but that is one of the reasons girls enjoy shopping!

• I think as long as you look good in what you wear, you'll be fine. Because if you look hot, guys will find you to be hot, its really that simple. I am a big fan of tight pants (skinnies), shorts and the typical AmericanEagle tees. Guys, though, will prefer you to wear something that'll show a little bit of skin. Go with mini-skirts and a simple white tee, anything that you'll feel comfortable in.

• Here it's okay to wear crazier things out in public and I'm a big fan of cute mini skirts with frills or plaid paired with thigh high socks. I know this is skank looking in America, but it's considered cute here, haha. I wear them with a big sweater or a shirt that's not tight or showing cleavage. If I had a sexy shirt on, I would wear skinny jeans. I get told quite often my style is awesome by men, I think it's the balance of showing a bit but covering up at the same time.

• Well when I walk around with my boyfriend he doesn't even notice what I wear. He once complemented me for wearing a mini skirt with a tank top. I think guys like it if you show a little skin.