Would You Rather?

Would you rather be pretty on the outside(as in looks) and ugly in the inside( as in full of hatred) or ugly on the outside and pretty on the inside?

Most Helpful Guy

• ugly on the outside and attractive on the inside. Much easier to live your life not hating who you are

What Guys Said 1

• Ugly on the outside. Being full of hatred on the inside will only eat a person alive----

What Girls Said 3

• ok I'm going to say pretty on the outside, ugly on the in. I could learn from my experiences and not become such a bitch yes it would take a couple years to change but hey if I was ugly on the outside id have to get plastic surgery just to fix everything which in turn would cost a lot of money.

• ugly on the outside and pretty on the inside. it's easier to find someone who will love you for your personality than your look and stay with you.

• pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside

i know that's bad but I used to be ugly when I was younger and I remember the pain I felt. even if your nice on the inside very few people are going to care.