Is it needy to ask her to go shopping with me?

Last week I was chatting up an acquaintance, ex colleague and she started teasing me about my shirt playfully. So I asked her how about if she came shopping with me and helped me choose my shirts because I really hate shopping.

She reminded me yesterday and today we are going but if this was you, would you consider me being needy? That I need a girl to help me with my shirt/clothes shopping? Or would it attract you and help you become more comfortable around me?

We went earlier today and ended up having a great time and me 6 shirts and other stuff. I got her a summer top which she wouldn't let me pay for but all I had to do was make a sorry face jokingly and told her not to be rude and let a guy be chivalrous.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I definitely don't think this is needy. I think it's hot if a guy can dress himself obviously, but I don't see anything wrong in helping a guy pick out clothes. And you can be sure she isn't put off by it either since she reminded you about it! Have fun.she wants to spend time with you.

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't think your needy I go shopping with guys all the time but to be honest most guys now a days could out shop me any day lol

but no its not needy at all in my eyes

• I wouldn't think you are needy, I know some men just hate shopping and most women are good at it, so why not? It would be my way to back back guys who have helped me with my car or reached things on high shelves for me. Maybe ask her if she wants to get coffee or something to eat after?

• It would seem to attract me .like you really want my help.U don't seem needy at all.It seems to me your flirting

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, don't worry about it. My girl always buys my clothes and she always finds better stuff than I can! Remember, girls know how they like a guy to look.The only time I would be put off would be if she chose something in a girly colour, and she's never ever done that, so it's not a problem.