Real Life Beauty or Vicki's Secret Beauty?

Guys, I am moderately confident overall, but like every girl, I am conscious about my weight. I go to the gym about 4-5 times a week because I feel bad about myself if I don't.

I feel like guys are primarily attracted to girls that have flat stomachs. Is this true?

I don't have a flat stomach and I'm not skinny either. I'm about medium weight and I'm short.5'2. I'm also not "thick" but I do have a butt and I used to dance so I'm a little muscular.

Do flat stomachs matter to a girls hotness? Does an un-flat stomach turn you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, maybe it's just the area that I'm in but I've noticed that I get as much or more attention now that I'm more.I don't know what the word is. But I'm not fat and I also don't have a flat stomach anymore. I used to be toned and almost perfect. I worked out all the time. And I got plenty of attention. Then I had my baby and it became really hard to get back to that. Now I'm within my healthy weight range but I can't get my flat stomach and toned arms back. And guys have been almost more attentive to me. I think that every guy is going to have his preference, but I think that it's about split as to what their preferences are.

What Guys Said 3

• Do you like guys with muscles, skinny, how about short hair, long hair, no hair? In the same way that you can see attractive features in someone who has blond hair as well as brown, the same applies for guys to stomachs. One may have a strong preference, but tone or flat, are usually fairly popular choices- although there is something for everyone.

• I kind of think of stomachs almost like eyes. If a girl has an amazing pair of eyes, it's a huge plus. But if she doesn't it's not a big deal. If a girl has an amazing stomach, it's a huge plus, but it's not a requirement. If you work out and take care of your body, then you're good. But you need to realize that you can spend all the time in the world at the gym, but 80% of getting your stomach in shape is how you eat. If you get drunk every weekend, there's a good chance you're not going to get your flat stomach.

And as far as weight, I have a saying, "it's not how much you weigh, but it's how you look naked." So don't worry about your actual weight.

• Yes a flat/toned stomach is hotter but its not a deal breaker which will change if a guy will like you or not, also if a girl begins to get abs then it becomes more of a turn off for me, but I guess to each his own.

What Girls Said 2

• guys love flat stomachs same way we would love to have one

my guy friends always say they don't care if a girl has big legs once she has a flat stomach

i don't have a flat stomach I wish I did and I'm short too try 5ft! lol but we don't have to perfect we can be us and still look good

• Being short isn't a bad thing I no heaps of guys that prefer a short girl to a tall one, and I am one of them a tall chick is actually a turn off to me.

• Well the guys that are only looking for a girl with a flat stomach will eventually learn that they missed out on a lot of great girls like you. Be confident in who you are because confidence makes a women beautiful!