What is more attractive?

Is a blond Scandinavian girl attractive

or a exotic Latino or like a Persian women

to me personally I think blonds all look the same :S

what is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take a Latino or Persian woman over a blond any day of the week.

What Guys Said 20

• I think both look good in their own ways, but I agree that blondes all look the same. Id probably end up going for the more exotic girl.

• Well, any girl that puts a "k" in "attractive" has to be sexy, let me just say that lol, any way I like the exotic look, but I love woman in general,...wait scandinavian girls have an exotic look too if you think about it, big blue eyes (or just colorful) natural light blonde hair...I love woman :)

• You are the latter, aren't you? I prefer blondes, and I don't think they all look the same. That's up for your individual perception though.

• I am ;)

• i think blond girls look al the same too. its boring. but again, that's probably because most girls here have blond hair and blue eyes

• My favorite combination is blond hair, blue eyes, so of course I disagree. The only blondes I think look all the same are like Playboy blondes. I don't like their look. meh

• Three at once

Actually it depends on the individuals; you could describe some characteristics that I think would be someone hot, but then when I met her, uhhh, maybe not. On the other hand, you might list a description that doesn't appeal to me, but when I met them, wow.

I've seen some amazing blondes, but I tend to have a thing for cute Asian girls myself.

• i think both are equal hot...depends my mood.

Their both opposite ends of the spectrum and exotic in their own ways

• I think they're both great for different reasons. Do I have to pick? :(

• Well... Personally I'd say a Persian women with a rockin body, just you never see them cause they wear so much unnecessary clothing and try to hide there faces. It's something you wouldn't normally see.

• True but persian women usually just cover their hair :) and that's only the ones who actually live in iran ;)

• I hate blond personally and the other would be wicked hot to me, especially exotic latio and especially is she's dark

• If they were equal attractiveness in the stunner catergory I would prob go for the blonde if I had to choose but its hard to compare them without actually seeing them both :P

• Scandinavian girl!

• Blond Scandinavian girl 100%

• Why choose? Why not both? Haha. I like them all.

• BLONDE! I like blond !

• Can you give examples?

• Paris hilton vs adrianna lima :P

• You should have said something like Sara Underwood vs Adrianna Lima. In that case I would say Sara all the way. Paris is almost nothing but skin and bones. Jessica Simpson is better than Lima. Brittney Snow and Cassandra Scerbo are also better than Lima.

• Yeah she should have. I agree with you.

• persian, arab, or latian women for the win! ten times out of ten. sorry blond chicks

• Scandinavian, preferably Danish or Norwegian.

• The latina or persian woman would be better.

• this is a tough one, But to me , its the Persian women <3

• which one has the vagina? oh yeah that's right...they both do.

• the latter

• The latter?

• The second option. both have their good and bad representatives, but I find the Latin, Mediterranean, and all forms of Asian beauty highly exotic and attractive.

i guess I've seen too many blonds and they just kind of blend together to me.

What Girls Said 12

• Scandinavian Blonde.

Blonde hair,blue eyes,completely natural,gorgeous.

Persian women can be beautiful,but dark features are so common in my area.In my area there aren't many blondes so I obviously do not live near the rest of the answerers.Latino women in my area and from my experience are chubby or overweight & too much drama

• Well I'm a dark brunette with golden/tan skin, and I'm living in Denmark, I can tell you I can't even make the difference between all the girls over here (and the guys) they all look the same for me. Tall blonds, blue eyes, they tend to go to the tanning salons or dye their hair darker because they want to look different, they always ask me how come my hair can be so wavy with so much volume? I get a lot of attention because if my looks, because being a brunette is quite rare over here, I guess that what is the rarest is the most wanted :)

• I'd say the exotic latino or persian woman, but that's because I assume she's brunette! I prefer dark hair!

• They both can be. It's not about what color hair or what color skin. Each to its own.

• put the scandinavian girl in the south and the latino in the north.

they'll both be considered very hot, because people like what's rare.

• what is up with this whole blond vs. brunette? I don't want to be pitted against someone because of my hair color. Do we do this with men?

• personally I think you're full of sh*t

• persian all the way !

• Persian women are incredibly exquisite but I think that everyone is beautiful in they're own way :)

• Well, when you ask people in this county, they'll probably say the exotic women simply because we don't have that many of them here while blonds are all over the place.

But if you go to a different country, they'll probably say blonds because they don't see them everyday like we do

• How can you say all blondes look the same?...latinos and middle eastern females are notorious for looking all the same.

• No way, I completely disagree medeteranians are so beautiful, I'm jealous, most I have met are gorgeous beyond belief, more so than plain blondes like myself..

• It depends on her specific facial features. You can't just say "Oh all blonds or hot" or "all latinos/persians are hot" it doesn't work that way. Not only is there beautiful and unattractive in every ethnic group, but no 2 girls are alike.

Generally I prefer the look of dark hair/dark skin so I'd go with the 2nd choice