How to become hot?

I am a blue eyed blond. I am skinny, pale, and tall. I have been called pretty and beautiful my whole life, but I want to become hot. How do I do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• since you're pale..maybe you should dye you're hair a darker color..that would be hot...and wear mascara & eyeliner that brings out your blue eyes..preferable brown it'll make them stand out I promise lol...as for style try something that shows off your legs since you're tall...but try and keep it classy with the length...you didn't mention how you were up top but if you're like an A cup wear shirts with lots of detail and prints (designs) it'll take away the focus from your chest...but if you wanna create a bigger look when it comes to your weight...lean towards bright colors..and stay away from the blacks and dark colors like that it'll make you look even smaller...if you decide to stay blonde try wearing it loose and curly like carrie underwood or olivia from the city...if you go brunette..try wearing your hair big and lucious like Kim Kardashian...or really really straight like Nina Dobrev from the vampire diaries...but with pale skin you can even try being a redhead..just go with whatever hair color makes you comfortable..and try getting your hair cut in layers..theses tips kinda just take your beautifullness (<---not sure if that's a word lol).. to a whole new level..being called beautiful is a lot better than being just another "hot" girl though..but the heart wants what the heart wants lol

What Guys Said 3

• Well you could wear sh*ttons of makeup get a fake tan and wear revealing cloths all the time. But being pretty and beautiful is better imo.

• Hot is really subjective. It's different for every guy.

• 'Hot' isn't as much of a compliment as 'beautiful'. 'Hot' just attracts the perverts and jerks.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd rather be called beautiful instead of hot. Sure, being called hot isn't bad, but a guy will call any attractive girl hot. They don't call just anyone beautiful. I would consider myself lucky if I were called beautiful. There are guys who will think any thin woman with boobs and butt are "hot".

• there is reallt no way to become hot except for put on some eye liner... and stuff like that and ull be set:D