Need something to wear over swimsuit, in pool.

Okay, I have a lot of scars on my legs (above the knee) that I'm really self conscious about. But it's summer time, and I'd like to go swimming. Is there anything "fashionable" out there that I can not only wear out of the pool, but would also be acceptable to swim in? Something that will go down to my knees. Any ideas? Feel free to post links =)

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always go here

link

But it's basically what I'm about to tell you anyway, that it's no one's business and if they ask, let them know that it isn't there business. No point in you not being able to have fun cause people who you nor they know keep staring. I for one, learned to not give a damn about what other people think. My scars are nothing I can change, thus, they are a part of me now, no point in hiding them.

If you want to wear a cute bikini, then wear it, you're still beautiful no matter what others think, cause in the end, who are they to judge?

link

link

link

link

link

Keep checking over Amazon, see what you find :)

What Guys Said 5

• Swim in shorts! there is nothing wrong with doing that, although lots of people have scars so I wouldn't worry to much about it

• How about something like these spandex/ yoga shorts?

link

• I totally encourage you to wear whatever you'd like regardless of your scars, but I can understand your hesitation. I've seen a lot of girls wear girly-swim shorts and a bikini top and it looked pretty good.

• That silly see through skirt/towel thing I see some girls wearing, duno what its called, usually has flower patterns on it in teh colour of the swimsuit.

No idea if you can swim in it but only thing I could think off.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There isn't really much for in the pool, except softee (I think that's what they are called) shorts, but they don't go down to the knee. I really wouldn't worry about the scars too much, but if you are that uncomfortable, wear any sort of coverup, or beach dress.