Why do most guys look at a girl's appearance not their inside?

Why are guys only into girls if they are skinny or have perfect skin? There are so many other girls out here for guys but they don't see it. why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• thats only with vain guys to be honest

if a girls attractive but not fun to be around then they won't like them at all

guys like girls they can make them laugh and they be themselves around

What Guys Said 3

• There has to be some sort of physical attraction. Personality is very important, but why would you want to date or marry someone you aren't physically attracted to?

• I never said we weren't physically attracting its just they only look at the small girls not the maybe heavier ones

• I'm quite sure you are physically attractive to some guys and not to others. That's with everyone regardless of their body type and not just the bigger ones. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no use in sitting around and sulking about it.

• thats not true at all. I'm just actually finding out most people are as ugly inside as they are outside. so you might as well get a hot girl.

• Honestly, its the same with girls. When a girl looks at a guy she sees whether or not he's hot or cute or what ever. Guys do the same thing, but most guys get over some of the physical aspects in favor of a good personality. The ones who don't look beyond the surface are just shallow. Pun intended.

• Yea yea yea I know what you mean and yes girls do, know how to do that and guys do it a lot too

What Girls Said 1

• I think guys are very visual. If you highlight your attributes, it will help the inside shine outward. Focus on what you like about yourself and not the things you hate. If you have nice shoulders, wear off the shoulder shirts. If you have a tiny waist, wear belts. Love yourself no matter what. :)