HAIR DYE *que dramatic music*?

i want to dye my hair like hella bad and I don't know which way to go. either really super light blonde or really super dark brown.

which would look better one me?

[IMG] link

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• your hair color is great on you... but if you must, really super dark brown... ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• to tell the truth, your hair is really nice as it is, and it suits you perfectly. but if you really want to dye your hair, go dark brown, not blonde

2|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown would look better on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really dark would look better on you.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think a blonde would make you look kinda artificial and I just don't think it would match you very well but a dark chestnut brown maybe with a little red in it would bring out your eyes a lot more and it just feel like it wold match your skin more well good luck and hope I helped :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you should like, totally not ever say hella again in your life. AND I think you should go dark. do it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you should like, totally not insult random people over the internet.

• ...i like, totally think, you should like, get a life and make friends with like totally real people so you can like, totally ask their advice. dumb broad. learn how to have common sense. I think you missed that train.

• DO NOT GO BLONDE! youd look really stuning with dark brown hair...plus.. I think your gorgeous though wearing a lttle too much makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate brown. link

0|1
    0|0
  • i think dark would be better

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a darker brown would look good on you but I think you could pull both off!

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like the color you have now.

But, if you really want to change it... then I say like a chestnut color.

0|1
    0|0
  • go with a dark redish brown

0|1
    0|0