Favorite clothing styles on men?

What clothing styles do you prefer on a man?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• this is my personal favorite-- solid color t-shirts (esp. black), nice-looking-but-not-girly jeans, leather belt, and I loooove simple button ups-- black, white, light blue... plus it's fun to undo each button... jus' sayin. chucks are cute. bandannas are cute and badass. simple leather jewelery is actually extremely manly & classy. pea-coats are what's up, if it's cold. suspenders and vests for formality are a thousand times cuter than a suit. basically anything kind of old-fashioned, simple, sweet and charming. also it's really hot if a guy is comfortable enough with himself to rock silly fashion anomalies like, I knew this kid who occasionally wore purple shiny leggings under his shorts, I know what it sounds like, but all the girls wanted him pretty bad because he had a sense of humour and self-confidence! oh and also was a stud. :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, also-- flannel shirts and dark v-neck sweaters that are suuuuper soft show off your sexy protector-shoulders and make us want to cuddle with you, and glasses, if you can rock them, actually can be way attractive.

What Girls Said 5

• i love kahki shorts and just a plain white tee shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and some good looking T-shirt...or a shirt :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends for different women but I like the polo/jeans look, it looks hot and good on men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately, I've been really into guys wearing khaki cargo shorts and a polo. I also find plain black or white v-neck tees very sexy.

Flip flops on guys bothers the hell out of me! lol. I understand if guys are at the beach with flip flops, but if they're wearing them to class... I don't know, I just don't like it. hah.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like guys that wear polo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.