Is this an ugly dress?

This was my dress for 2010, and I thought it was gorgeous but a lot of people (mostly guys) didn't like it. What do you think?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to come right out and admit that I'm not a fan of one shoulder dresses. I don't know why, it's just a personal preference. That being said, I still really, really, like your dress. I have no idea why people wouldn't; you look beautiful and classy and the dress's design is sleek and elegant. The guy who said it would suit Sandra Bullock gave you a compliment because she is a remarkably well-dressed lady. I can't believe anyone would say something negative about a girl's outfit at prom, though. It seems quite callous to do so, and in my opinion, you should just ignore them. You looked great and as long as you liked your dress, that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 5

• i think it suits Sandra Bullock aged kind of women more.

• its not ugly. guess it just depends on whos wearing it. ya know?

• I'm neutral. I don't think it's ugly, but I don't think it's gorgeous. You look nice, nonetheless.

• I think it's a gorgeous dress. I like it. :D

• Its perfunctory...

What Girls Said 1

• I love it. I really like the design and the color. I don't see why people wouldn't, it really looked great.