Which states in the U. S have the best looking and worst looking people?

Of Course I know their are beautiful people everywhere, but which ones do you think have the most attractive people. I myself would have to say that as far as looks go the South would have the most attractive people, particularly Alabama and Mississippi, while for some reason the new England region, especially Vermont and new Hampshire don't seem like they would have very attractive girls. Anyways, what states do you think have the best and worst looking people on average?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hawaii definitly has some beautiful women, though it's anyone's guess how many of them acctually lived there...

I don't like most of the girls from the northeast in general, but then maybe it's not so much their looks but their politics, regardless my feeling stands.

The most beautiful girl I've ever met was from Iowa (R.I.P), though I've seen very pretty girls from Texas as well.

The mid-atlantic area seems to have a potent mix of attractive and unattractive females but the further south you go it seems the attractive ones get rarer and rarer.

• I think it depends. What I've noticed down their (with florida as a big exception) you are either really hot, or really unnatractive.

What Girls Said 4

• They don't *seem* like they would have very attractive girls? Why not?

I can only judge Northeastern states, and I have to say New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts have the best looking guys. It feels wrong to name Connecticut since I know more guys from here than any other state, but we do have some really good looking guys here lol

• Massachussets and connecticut would have a lot, I just think vermont wouldn't because it's kind of weird hippy people ( I know my midwest bias is showing). Anyway, as I said there are beautiful and ugly people everywhere.

• Lol it's New England, skiing and snowboarding are common hobbies.

I think it's interesting to hear stereotypes from other regions :P

• Trust me I get asked all the time when I go to the coasts if me and all my friends ride our tractors to school and own cows and have internet. While not true of me and my friends for the most part (we are farm kids though), its not true, but as with all sterotypes there is a little tiny bit of truth that gets twisted

• Its funny you say you think the south would have the most attractive people, especially Alabama and Mississippi who have the highest obesity rates in the country!

• Have you even seen SEC football games, yes there are fatties but some of them are really hot. Plus there are fatties everywhere and maybe they get fat when they get old LOL

• I think its more attributed to their high fat diets, everything in the south is deep fried. But yes, there are fat people everywhere.

• I'm from the south and the south has some of the hottest women in the U.S.

• i agree southern people are some of the best looking for some reason. what is it about them lol? I think new york and new jersey, florida have some cute guys. people from northern metropolitan cities are either hit or miss for me. guys from california are hot. south carolina people are ehhh

• I'd agree. I think as far as girls go alabama and missisippi and tennesse can be fairly atttractive, although states on the coast are hit or miss (SC). I think NY does just because there are so many people, like Cali. Of course where I am from in nebraska it's hit or miss, although better than some places (South Dakota = blech, never met any attractive girl from their yet. Their must be some though).

• I think new york for sure well mostly the metropolitan area of new york.

What Guys Said 5

• I've been confined to good 'ole Mississippi for most of my life, and I can say without a doubt, that we've got some good looking girls here. But let's face it, every state has their fair share of people that look good, and not so good.

• So. Cal & Florida are the best!

The worst name a state in Americas heartland

• Seriously... I mean the only states in the heartland that are bad are the dakotas (being from nebraska) and nebraska ain't terrible but other states around are better.

• Could be. What about the Hillbillies is Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky,Arkansas & Georgia.

Thank goodness for them or we wouldn't have the Jerry Springer show!

• Some of them girls can be hot, but some are really not. I think its usually one extreme or the other down south

• I've only been in California and Nebraska. Lots of good looking girls in both states.

• I agree since I am a cornhusker myself, but nebraska is a little more hit and miss, especially as you leave omaha and lincoln.

• Oh. I've only been in Omaha. I thought a good 85~90% of girls around my age were hot.

• I'd agree, Lincoln's pretty good too, but outside of there its more like about 50% or so.

• i don't know about the guys. but for girls:

well they say the "blond and blue eyed" girls all live in california. so if you like that. then ur best bet is to go to cali

in the north you have what are called "eskimo girls" because its so cold in the north we tend to hear those types of words. if you like girls who are always bundled up and such. then the northern states are a good place to go

then we have what are called southern belles. states like alabama missouri etc..where they supposedly have the best personalities. haha. problem is I know a girl on here who calles herself a southern belle. but she's a complete bitch. so the stereotype doesn't really stand tall. lol

texas, well. texas is a whole different story. EVERYTHINGS BIGGER. LOL

• Eskimo girls? Oh man, people need to come up north more often lol. For the past few weeks, New England has had some of the highest temperatures in the country. We aren't bundled up now.

• Texas is awesome! I love my homestate <3

• Cali and Florida..