Body hair on girls?

Well I have upper lip hair which I am currently taking care of but then I have peach fuzz on my stomach and butt. Is that weird to guys? What do you think about girls with body hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the upper lip part. but stomach is kinda sexy. And the butt is normal I think its very cute

What Guys Said 3

• here is the honest truth. On your stomach, butt and above your lip is not abnormal, but it has been a deterrent for me in the past. It's just not attractive but that doesn't mean you can't be. You just need to remove it on a regular basis, and then you don't have to worry about it anymore, and it can't possibly be a deterrent.

• turns me off forever

• OMG, that is hot! I'm horny by just reading that.

What Girls Said 1

• It is normal I have the same issue I just shave it off even tho it takes while lol I take it off and I think a lot of females have this going on let me guess you have it on your back two.

• I tried shaving it off my stomach before but it hurt when I put my shirt on for some reason. But yea I have peach fuzz on my lower back.

• Yeah that's bad,I got some lotion that removes like hair around there it works good.

• Thanks! I will defiantly try the removal lotion because waxing seems... scary. lol.