Warped tour anyone?

Anyone heading to Canadian Warped tour this summer?

Add me if you're at Montreal

looking for some after partiers

What Guys Said 2

• Lol! Warped tour? Try Ozzfest.

• do we know whos gonna be there this year. I was never a warped tour fan. cause its mostly hardcore punk bands. but for example killswitch was there one year, and I'm a HUGEEEE fan of them. I'm in cleveland ohio. and I might try to go to the tour this year here in cleve. if the bands are good

• Nah they have more mediocre metalcore/mallcore than hardcore punk these days, or so I've heard.

• The all american rejects were on warped last year. total hard core punk haha. they atarted adding punk pop to the list just to fill it out but a lot of the bands are pretty good

• I looked it up. there's only one or two bands I would wanna see. so basically for me it'd be a waste of time. and yes the all american rejects will be back this year again. the most famous hardcore punk band around

What Girls Said 0