If you don't make eye contact with a girl in school, why would a guy ask to see her boobs on Facebook?

My friend likes this boy, this boy has been asking to see my boobs for who knows how long. I don't want to hurt her by showing them to him, but I want to show him. The thing is, I don't like him, but I like talking to him about sex and all that crap. Would I be betraying my friend if I said yes to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to talk to your friend about this immature boy. You need to find out why it is both of you want to hang out around a guy who appears to only be interested in you from the neck on down.

What Guys Said 1

• i could tlk about sex with you and you could show me your boobs ;)

What Girls Said 3

• why do you want to show him ur boobs? He seems like a pervert who is just using you. Yeah you would be betraying ur friend.

• I wouldn't do that. It's disrespectful to your friend...and to yourself actually.

• your friend aside, why are you so easy on peer pressure?