Going to the movies with a cute chick. What should I wear????

Like I mean, Something casual ? Jeans, t-shirt, something like that and keep it simple ? or . Dress it up? I dunno. what's respectable without making myself look like a dork? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• polo shirt, jeans without holes in them, and if you have a pair of decent shoes wear those. I wouldn't go in something you would wear to class everyday but then again I wouldn't go in a suit or anything like I said best bet polo shirt, jeans, decent pair of shoes.

What Girls Said 3

• Something casual but not too casual,u know what I mean nice blue jeans and a nice shirt not just a white-t.

• these is what I like when I go to the moves with a cute guy wear jeans and a abercombie t- shirt or hollister

• Same to you babe.. :) just don't want to look like a dick

• You won't look like a dick you well look a very cute guy trust me all of by guy friend when they have to go on a date they ask me what should they were bebe

• Keep it simple: jeans, a tee, and sneakers. =]

What Guys Said 2

• dress casual, girls like it! it makes you look sophisticated and intellectual. you'll thank me later. good luck.

• don't sweat it dude. jeans are good. and a t-shirt that's nice looking or even a polo is fine. its what I wear