How old were you when you first started wearing makeup?

I was just curious what age you were when you first started wearing make-up regularly, or maybe even just for special occasions.

• 10 and under
  • 11-14
  • 15-18
  • 18+

Most Helpful Girl

• unfortunately I was as young as 12-13. I felt like I needed to to be pretty. I used to cake it on to try and cover up. now I hardly wear anything but I still feel self concious if I wear none. :( meh...its sad that girls do it as young as 10 or 11 now, childhood seems to be getting shorter and shorter.

• My cousin was 9 when she first started wearing bra's and make-up! She grew up too fast!! (she didn't even need bra's for god's sake!)

What Guys Said 1

• Ive never wore makeup ;) I must be naturally beautifull :P

What Girls Said 19

• 18+ because I didn't need it and I don't need it now but yeah 18 which is considered 'old' to just start using make up but whatever.

• 16, I wasn't allowed until I turned 16, no I wear it when I feel like it... I don't feel like I NEED to wear makeup all the time... and I just wear like eye makeup and gloss when I feel like it... gloss is pretty regular.

• 14, but just a little lip gloss or eye shadow. nothing to extreme

• I was in the 6th grade. My mother let me wear a little lip gloss and eye shadow. Just to play around with so I can learn.

• i love makeup :)

i started when I was 11 because I thought it made me look pretty now I wear it all the time

• 15 years old :))

• I was 12 when I first started wearing it but it was only foundation if that really counts at all. At 14 I started to wear eyeliner and mascara.

• I started when I was 15 but only wearing eyeliner and I just recently started wearing mascara as well. I've NEVER used conceiler/ foundation or any other form of cover up.

• I guess I was about 14/15? Haha I don't really wear much just foundation, light eyeliner, and mascara.(: that's all I need!(:

• i was like 10 cause of pictureday at school my mom wouldn't let me be ugly for a picture or she would buy th epictures lol:D

• I started around 12/13 or something, wasn't really makeup, it was bare minerals. I still use it actually. :D It gives me a natural look, then covers up any little pimples or something.

• around the age of 16 and a half or so. When the lack of sleep was starting to show...

• I've never actually thought about this, and was pretty shocked to remember I was 13. So that's 8 years of clogged pores!

• about 10 for special occasions and dance, and about 13 regularly

• I was 13, but I rarely wear anything more than mascara and eyeliner.

• 15 :)

• 15... I wear it regulary...

• 13, but I didn't even know like how to lol, but now I do (:

• I was 12 when I started wearing it but it was really light just like foundation and mascara but it was around 14 when I started wearing all of it like concealer eye liner, lip stcik, etc.