I love emo girls, but I'm totally not the type they're attracted to.

I'm not emo, but I find emo girls irresistibly beautiful. Dark hair and pale skin is a huge turn on for me, but I'm not completely not their type. I probably look a little more on the preppy side. Are those girls interested in anyone else? I've never even met one so I wouldn't know.

Yeah, let me modify that. I'm referring to girls that look emo or scene.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way about Emo guys.. and they don't seem to care all that much, which is a plus for me, lol. Some of my best friends fit this description, and wouldn't have a problem with it, but because they tend to be more emotional, they're looking for relationships, a guy who gets them and will talk.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly it depends most of the time i like emo guys but sometimes i see normal looking guys and i find them attractive. it all depends

What Guys Said 1

• ok first off saying someone is 'emo' because of their looks might be one reason you aren't having much luck. the ones who are really into that look because they like it probably don't consider themselves emo. the ones looking for attention from it do. they are just like every other girl and the way they dress and the music they listen to doesn't dictate who they will dae necissarily. they like guys that are their type but every girl is different. just treat them as a normal girl and don't put on an act because you think they will like that. they wont. no body likes a guy who puts on an act.

and don't judge a book by its cover. I hang out witht the people you would consider "emo" but none of us think of ourselves as emo we just like music and the clothes we wear.

• If you categorized it as a style then what would you say. Scene? Most of the time I think of emo/scene as just a style not a way people act.

• Emo/ scene is labeling people who dress a certain way and listen to a certain type of music.

like if I dye my hair black, dress in all balck and listen to hawthorne heights, I am emo (im missing the hair but does that make me emoo? no) they are labeled by people who want to recognize them as different and the people who want to be recognized as different.

in all they are just people