Everyone has a girlfriend/boyfriend?

So I know a lot of people that have boyfriends/girlfriends and I'm always jealous because everyone I know has someone and there always happy. I'm never happy so guys/girls what do you think of me in my picture. would any girls on here would go for me. and guys not in a gay way but what do you think I could change about my looks to get a girl to see that she's interested in me. I'm just asking everyone to see what guys/girls thinks of my picture and would any girls go for me or be interested in me. Thanks everyone need opinions.

yeah I'm not sad tho I it looks like it but I have another pic yo can tell me if I look OK or good you know.
You know what Butterfly you are so right on everything you just said there. Thank you. you really are a confident woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, personally looks aren't everything to me, you have to make your personality stand out more than your looks cos that's what the person should love about you! Just be confident, dress in a way which makes you feel good and people will notice that :)

There's no point changing yourself cos then you'd be lying to yourself.

Be you and get a girl to fall for you for who you really are :)

x

What Girls Said 3

• about your picture: you seem/look so sad...

• You welcome :) I hope it all works out for you!

x

• i would go for you :P

(and no, no boyfriend, never had)

What Guys Said 0