GIRLS: Would you prefer a sensitive guy over a hard ass type?

Like do you girls like a guy that is sensitive to your feelings? if so , where is the point in which you think "what the hell? , is this a guy or a chick" lol .

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously girls want a guy who is sensitive to their feelings. And that we actually believe that he cares about us. It is completely flattering to have a guy ask you how you are doing. But there does come a time when it can become over rated Especially when he becomes clingy or overprotective. Or when your trying to get something across to him and all he can care about is his feelings. Obviously girls want guys who show some sensitivity but if there constantly crying and blowing up the problem it can be a complete turnoff. So I think there has to be an equal level between being too sensitive and not as sensitive.

What Girls Said 2

• My preference in guys is a little more on the hard ass side, but with a little sensitivity to go with. I would have a problem with a guy who cried at the drop of a hat or would rather catch a chick flick than an action movie, but at the same time, I want a guy who has emotions and doesn't totally bottle them up.

• think of it this way. why do girls go for the captain of the football team? because he's hot. because he's talented. but also because a good captain understands the other members of his team. how to motivate them, where their strengths and weaknesses are, and how to help them do their best. the hottest guys are the leaders (i.e. "hard asses) that are also team players. so treat your girl like you would your teammate-- listen to her, understand her, leader her a little. that's how to be sensitive without being like a girl.

What Guys Said 1

• They want bad boys. If you're a good guy, you've gotta wait until you're 30 and they want to be married. I've been told that ooooooover and over!