Why are you handsome, and your sister is like that?

Simple question: What does it means? the person who asked this, said in others words that his sister is ugly? or ugly comparing to him? or what?

p.s: honestly, this is NOT a "rate me" question, just answer by what was written here, please.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• whoever said tht was outta his frikkin mind! You look beautiful, don giv a rat's ass for what was said bout u, it's absolute bull crap!

What Guys Said 8

• If a guy is saying the sister is ugly compared to the guy then he is out of his mind! Why is he finding the brother more attractive then the sister(if you are the sister, hello! I don't care what the brother looks like). I think the friend is attracted to the (your) brother.

• who said that wanted to mess with you, and I guess he did... by the way, is this a serious question ;)

In that context, it´s obvious to me that he said it for you to hear it and start guessing, as you are doing. At least, that's what I would have done if I wanted to mess with one of my friends litlle sister.

So, it means he kinds of like you, or at least that he thinks you are cute. You can call it an indirect way of calling your attention.

• Thanks for your answer =)

• It means exactly like the question reads. People are curious how one person in the family got the good genes while the other sibling got the bad genes. People expect everyone in a particular family to all be good-looking or bad-looking. It's complicated, and it's called genetics. The "ugly duckling," sister, probably got all the bad recessive genes.

• Were they drunk?

• It had to be a girl who said that! no guy with eyes would say that... and she is probably jealous and wanted to be a smart a## by giving you a negative complement.

• that's bullsh*t, you're gorgeous.

I just sent you a friend request, accept it please.

• Some context would be great.

• The question is simple.....if you don't want to answer, please don't disturb.

• You're omitting who said what, what they were talking about before and afterward, where they were, who is the person in question they were talking about, and a whole host of other details. These details provide context for the situation which makes it easier to evaluate what meaning was intended behind certain words.

You don't decide Guy 1 is guilty of murder because you find Guy 2 dead at his feet. For this same reason, you don't decide someone's intent simply by an out of context phrase.

• 1- the sister is me

2- who asked that was a guy...friend of my friends/brother

3- I don't know what they were talking about, all I know is that he made that comment...

• wow

who asked that is gay ( guy) or jealous (girl), don't worry, you are beautiful

What Girls Said 2

• some douche talking bs :) you look beautiful hun

• yeah that's what it sounds like they meant