Girls-Eyes open or closed

Girls what do you think when a guy kisses you with his eyes open? During sex do you like to be stared at the whole time or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• For kissing: Well if you have your eyes like wide open, that's kinda freaky! ha ha. And if you're lookin around then it makes it feel like a chore for you, which isn't a turn on for us. So if you like to have your eyes open then they should be like half open and not obviously looking around. I, personally, think it's sexy to have some eye contact every once in a while between smooches.

For sex: Definately not staring because it'll make us feel a little self-conscious. However, don't avoid eye contact completely. I've had guys that close their eyes or look away whenever I lock eyes with them while we're going at it and it makes me feel locked out or like they don't want to share that kind of intimacy with me. So if you're comfortable and really like the girl, look her in the eyes every once in a while. Otherwise, just enjoy it and don't worry too much about it.

What Girls Said 8

• Kissing with the eyes open completely can be weird, but in a good smooch session your eyes so need to pop open sometimes to make sure the kisses land where they should! lol. Little eye flicks to the other person's face are also important. It's important to revel in the fun your having kissing them, and you can show that in those looks. During sex. well, kind of the same thing, but your both feeling so much more. So, sometimes closing the eyes is a must to get everything you can just from your sense of touch. Constant staring tells me the guy isn't enjoying the sex like he should. I really love watching my partner and see everything he's feeling fly across his face, but its hard to hold that look. way too much going on. Of course, different positions can determine how much eye contact is going to occur. In girl on top positions, you would expect more eye contact.

• my favorite position is doggy style so he can't see my face. so no, I don't like it when I'm stared at. my face anyways, he can stare at my body :)

• Well considering I have my eyes closed I don't suppose it matters too much but I don't really like to think they have their eyes open during kissing. During sex it's nice to have some eye contact. A balance of the two is good I think. You cannot beat balance in life.

• kissing eyes closed but everyone in a while you have to look to see if your kissing out landing correctly and he's into it.(lol) during sex. I like eyes closed also. you imagine and its so much better but I also lyk to see my partners expression if funny. to see if he's enjoying it or not you know. and while giving head I lovvve for him to look its a real turn on to see his facial expressions and to know that he's really enjoying it

• i hate it when guys kiss me with their eyes open!

• I'm okay with kissing with eyes open, but when a guy stares at me during sex, it's weird. I make weird faces during sex, and I don't want him seeing them. But when I'm going down on a guy, I do like him to watch.

• i don't notice enough to care

• when kissing, the eyes should definitely be kept closed. Otherwise it'll just be creepy and weird.

Eye contact during sex is a good thing, as it means connection and can be quite romantic. But being stared at.maybe not.

What Guys Said 0