Guys' opinions?

link

lately, my bestie has been feeling a little on the bummed side, her boyfriend cheated on her. she feels she needs change and wants to change up her look. I think she looks amazing already, but she's thinking of dying putting highlights in her hair, and getting either side bangs or chopped bangs.

what do you guys think? should she stay the way she looks, or do her hair as I said before(highlights, side bangs or chopped bangs?)

here's her pic.

guys and girls opinions please!

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• although this Q is going to be removed, id take my chances,

will she go out with me instead ?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hha that's nice, not a serious question obviously, rihgt?

• Show All
    • Haha I like your effort, but I can't tell her to go out with anyone, plus she's not into dating or anything now

• Anyway,, she is still beautiful ! maybe later ;) :P

What Guys Said 5

• wow who would cheat on her, I wouldn't change anything

0|1
    0|0
  • she looks lovely, nothing needs changing

0|1
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous the way she is. She doesn't need to change. Whoever lost her sucks for him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dang she's really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's Beautiful! My type of girl. Tell her not to change

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• your friend is hurting right now so support her no matter what she chooses to do.i think she is a very beautiful girl the way she is and if she does do anything I think she would look good with side bangs and auburn highlights but not too many just a touch

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? She looks good, but a bit (just a bit!) of highlights could look good and bangs are in right now, so that sounds good! :)
    Let her do it... right now she needs change and hair is a good place to change...
    although she really looks good right now too... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the color of her hair.. just side bangs won't be bad

0|0
    0|0
  • shes gorgeous! getting highlights would ruin her look! bangs wouldn't hurt or add to her look either

0|0
    0|0