Does anyone else think style is important for guys to have?

I know that I find guys who are well dressed and well kept very attractive. I'm not trying to sound like a bitch, but not a whole lot of guys seem to either strive for this, or notice it. I just wanted to say that it does not go unnoticed. Everyone should take care of their bodies and look their best. Your body is your temple and if you are planning on attracting the opposite sex, why not give yourself an advantage and try to look as good as you can look? Agree or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally agree...will now I do, I have to be honest, before met my wife, my idea of style was...well I didn't have an idea of style lol I just wanted to be comfortable (sweats and stuff like that) my wife helped me realize how important ones appearance can be. People seem to look at you differently when you take care of yourself, it's helped my career and my life in general, not trying to attract the opposite sex anymore (married and all), but it's nice to have my ego stroked on occasions when woman flirt with me by commenting on what I have on, or the fact that I workout (my arms are huge, genetics, I don't do isolation exercises, so no curls here :) , I use to think looking nice was for metrosexual pretty boys, but it's not, every one should take pride in who they are and strive to be the best possible YOU, you can be :)...(I sound like an infomercial lol)

PS is it wrong that I I wash my face with 2 different kinds of face wash?...lol nawww I don't think so

• Lol naw I don't think so you probably have nice skin to show for it!

What Guys Said 2

• I got my prettyboy days and I got my lazy ghetto I don't givva f*** days. Its important you gotta dress to impress though style is important but not everyday though at least for me.

• absolutely,

well not for everybody,

u don't have to wear gucci sneakers to be attractive thu, Nike is nice enough!

What Girls Said 4

• omg, TOTALLY agree! I LOVE a guy with a unique style, such a turn on! something about a well put together man is just soooo sexy. it shows us girls (or other guys) that they care and like to look good. they don't have to be materialistic or shallow, personally I like guys who wear nice fitted jeans a plain well fitting shirt and some nice shoes.. maybe a hat or another accessory just to finish it off. you don't have to be dressed in gucci to look good, just look like you give a f*ck. but, I do think thee most important accessory anyone can rock, male or female, is CONFIDENCE! nothing is sexier than some one who seems comfortable and happy in their own skin. confidence and a killer smile goes a long way ;)

• your body is a temple... that sounds slightly familiar... :)

Um, I have to agree, a guy that is well kept and has a good sense a style rates higher in my book than a guy who can't color co-ordinate... no offense or anything, but it's just wayy better! A nice haircut, smelling good and having clean, nice clothes are definitely a really good thing!

• Yes! It's very important! Being well dressed shows you give a damn about how you look, and that you can take care of yourself! It's not like you have to come in designer clothes every day, but you shouldn't wear ripped jeans and old sneakers everyday. And you shouldn't wear the same hoodie everyday. Being well dressed and well groomed is one of the sexiest things a guy can do!

• I think that a guy should dress to make himself comfortable, I mean they can attract the other sex by approaching and showing that they have a great personality. Sometimes when I see a guy dressed better than me I think that he is full of himself of is either gay. But that is just me.