Which haircut would look better on me?

My hair isn't as long as these girl's hair, but I want a similar cut.

link

link

link

This is me:

link

Oh god. My step mom decided she was going to cut it instead of waiting for an appointment at a salon.

My bangs are all uneven now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Second picture, throw in a mix of black and blond or mix of black and red (dark red) and that would be sexy as hell.

Mind you, I'm a crazy sucker for scene hair, a girl doesn't have to have it for me to like her, but it definitly gets my attention.

What Guys Said 2

• Please, for the love of god, do not become another scene clone. Scene girls suck.

• i honestly don't know why you would change...i think you look stunning the way you are. you gonna dye it black too?

• I just want to do something different, I've been pretty bored with it lately and I have to get some split ends cut anyway. My mom won't let me get such a drastic dye job, so black is out of the question, but I might go a darker brown.

• Darker brown is duller brown, ur hair in the pic was so bright, it was the first thing that caught my attention...you can restyle it but leave the color. I love it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think any of those haircuts would look good on you. I would leave it the way it is now. It's cute