OK I wear a BIG XXXL T-shirt and a baggy jeans, I have long hair, I always wear caps (LA), and big shoes like Vans and DC, I don't why everyone keeps bothering me about it, so are small t-shirts and skinny jeans and normal shoes better ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be better to some people but if that's your style then don't change it. Just be yourself, wear what you are comftorable in. Don't worry about those other people that don't like it, they're not the ones that have to wear the clothes, you are. If that's your style and if that's what you like then own it:)

What Girls Said 6

• Whatever suits you but, really? Personally I do NOT understand what is up with the exaggeration with everything these days. Okay fine big t-shirt (although what's the problem with normal ones? Not like.. the really skinny ones that stick to you). But super baggy jeans? At least I hope they don't sag to your ankles, lol. I personally wouldn't go for guys with skinny jeans (it's disgusting). But at the same time I don't like when guys hide behind baggy clothes (what in the world are they hiding in there?). What IS the problem with NORMAL jeans these days? Don't see many people wearing those these days. Normal jeans are hot stuff, they let you show your body (which is a good thing!) but at the same time they don't make you look super skinny/girly/awkward and don't exaggerate your.. erm not so good qualities, whatever they may be. Long hair is hot <3 (not emo/scene styled though). And shoes? Unless they're neon colored or extremely stupid looking, they're the last thing people look at xD. In my opinion this so called "gangster" style is not hot at all. Ah well, we're allll different.

But it's all really your choice :D!

• It's better to wear clothes that fit you.

• for me, the whole gangster look is soooo ugly. I've always thought of it as a back up; if you can't pull anything else off, go for it.

its not my style. I'm more, skinny jeans, henleys, button ups, and beanies. I like the whole, prep thing. Its really hot.

buy things that fit you, not things that could fit four you's.

• You could just try wearing clothes that are, actually, your size?

• May I ask: Why ? why don't they like it ?

• I don't know why they don't. I think it looks silly because it doesn't fit right, and just look ridiculous. It's much flattering to a person if they're wearing properly fitted clothes, IMO.

• B YOURSELF!

• Whatever floats your boat. I wouldn't go for someone like that, but everyone has their own style.

What Guys Said 3

• Oversized t-shirts and baggy jeans are just some nonsense that everybody buys into but no one understands. People in poor neighborhoods often wore hand me downs from older siblings because they couldn't afford their own clothes. These clothes were often too big for them, which gave birth to the trend in hip hop of young black men wearing over-sized clothes. Now when people go out and spend a few hundred dollars on buying clothes that are hilariously over-sized it makes them look like idiots, rather than "gangstas".

Don't be a hipster, and jump on the next newest trend of skinny jeans and skinny jeans and fashion scarves. You're dressing to appease other people. Dress in clothes that you like and fit you comfortably.

• Son, you sound ridiculous. It doesn't make you look cool. Every person I know, girls and guys, would probably laugh at you to your face, let alone behind your back. Get a better wardrobe. The ladies will notice.

• You should dress to make yourself look good, appearance is everything, and you should get a nice haircut then, because girls like guys that dress well