In general, long hair or short on a woman?

i've had both. I like both, but I feel like short hair shows more self confidence and style. all my boyfriends liked longer hair but then all my female friends like my short hair. what do you think? long or short on a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shorter hair, shoulder length or a little shorter, is my personal preference.

What Guys Said 2

• IMO, none at all is too sexy but only if you have great bone structure! A lot depends on what suits you.

• tall girl can only have long hair

short ones look pretty with whatever their hair look like

What Girls Said 2

• I feel the same way! I looooved my short hair (so easy to take care of and style too)...and like everyday I am tempted to go back to short, it had a look of high fashion you know...

Now I've got medium length hair and it also really looks good... and most guys say that short hair is a big turn off... they like long better...And I've gotten more attention since I've let my hair grow out...So I plan on letting it get really long, and then cutting it for cancer (wig)... so I can have an excuse to go short. ;)

• Oh man! I'm planning the same thing. I've donated once already I'm planning on doing it again regardless of what anyone says or thinks :-)

• Yay!! :) It's gonna be my first time doing it, but I've wanted to do it forever!

• I think it's prettier when someone has long hair, as long as they have layers around their face and their hair still has some sort of shape :) That way, you get the best of both because basically what a shorter cut does is bring attention to the face and frame it, and longer hair is usually more attractive to guys. :)