Do you have to put stuff in your hair if you straighten it everyday?

I heard you had to use something to protect it? what is it? I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to beauty

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah heey girl! I'm here to help ! Beauty guru ova here ! Well you don't have to use it..but a lot of girls do to protect your hair. YOu can go to a walmart, walgreens, target, ulta, anywhere you go...they'll prob. have it. YOu spray this into you hair , then brush through ur hair, and then straighten ur hair..and it straightens ur hair without damamging it !

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Get the chi iron guard. It's a spray to protect your hair from the flat iron. link

You can get it at a salon, or almost any store that sells hair supplies.

• so, honestly my hair is straight, but looks wayy (haha) better if I use straighten, and my advice is use "defrizzer" (kerastase has a good one) in all your hair, when it's still wet, before the straighten or hairdryer... x) This will protect your hair and gets it shaining ;) that's what I do, wish it helps you :)

• well I normally wear heat protection oil or spray to prevent it from causing split ends

• jus go to the hair section at any store and look for heat protector...i say a spray seems to work better for me

• ya do the heat creme. some shampoos even have it now. you can do it without but you get a lot of strays. I don't straighten my hair a lot for that reason.

• Biosilk! It's this awesome moisturizer/ protectant. Make you hair uber shiny too!

• yes! use heat protectant spray or creme before heat styling to prevent damage