The art of being sexy?

I realize that there are certain things that others do that can often captivate us and somewhat seduce us through the mind. There are the classic "hair twirls" and "shoulder touch" but these are mainly found on old re-runs. So what are some of the new things that cause you to look at the person and find them alluring? What do you consider the art of being sexy to be?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• what about a "whirl" or 180?

what about the "bend"?

what about the "stretch"?

what about the "sail face" (this one is tricky because you have to play with your eyes and lips and time the motion right?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When a woman can use her milk shakes to bring boys to a yard, but doesn't, instead she just shares them with one guy. Okay, seriously, there are different things people can do, body language, eye contact (in a certain manner), and well I suppose that actually falls under body language too though...

link

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman who isn't afraid to appear intelligent, who doesn't spend all her time in front of a mirror, and above all a woman who is loyal in her friendship,.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is something about shy, feminine girls that really attracts me, especially if she has high self esteem, humility and also mystery, which combine to be very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about the CHASE don't make it tooooooo easy and eye contact always tells alot

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.