Particular Hairstyle Girls Like?

So I've been getting the same haircut since I was 7 and lately I've just been fooling around with different things.

Is there a certain type of hair girls like better? Long? Short? Curly? Straight? A bit Messed up? Spiked?

My hair get's a bit curly when I let it grow longer but I usually end up cutting it pretty short so I won't have to get a haircut again for a while.

Right now my "style" is just medium length hair with my hair up in front messed up a bit and gelled forward.

If anything I just wanna change it and see how it works out, but I'm not really sure I can just go up to my barber and be like "blindfold me and do something completely different."

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the nice short/messy hair look. I think a guy can look amazing with messy hair that isn't too short and isn't too long. Just right enough to be spiked once in a while.

What Girls Said 10

• Then don't go to a barber. Go to a female stylist, she could describe what she thinks would look good on you. The young female stylists are good for knowing what would look good on people, especially young men.

Barber's just do as they're told, stylists (especially those with good hair themselves) can come up with ideas that would look good on you. That's what they get paid for.

Personally, I like guys who keep their hair short enough to spike it, but still long enough that I can run my fingers through him when we're making out or cuddling.

• i like the hair that skaters typically have

long, messy, and kind of curly

• i like the straight/curly messy shags!

nahh actually I don't care if its

short/med/curly/straight/messy/spiked

as long as they're cute :] ha

• i love curly/wavy shags. but short hair is always cute, same with fohawks. haha :)

• Umm, not really. It all depends on what looks good on you.

"A bit messed up" seems to work well for every guy I know though =P

• i love the whole emo surfy look its so hot.

• spikes it shows that your edge

• Well if you don't want to change it then live it messed up I like it

• I think short messy hair is really hot:D like spike it a little but not the entire head!

• I HATE long hair on guys. I think short hair looks so much better and classier. And I am one of the only girls in the world who LOVES curly hair. I loce Nick Jonas' hair. If your hair is naturally curly try to cut it short and let it be curly. There is this guy at my school who does that and it looks good. Not a lot of guys have curly hair so it definitely makes them stand out from the usual long straight hair that most guys have.

But as a side not the longest I think a guy's hair should be is about a little above the middle of his ears.

• God I hate the Jonas Brothers.

I would shoot myself if I looked into the mirror and looked like him.

But yea I'll stick with short and maybe a bit curly

• Oh btw my name's Nick. Sorry just had to say =p

• Haha well that's ironic. I'm sure you;re cute too.

What Guys Said 0