How do girls keep their hair and makeup looking the exact same all day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously you've never seen me. I cannot be bothered with all girly paranoia of looking good all the time. I apply my make up once a day and that's it, and if my hairs messy by the end of the night, I know I had a rocking time and wasn't missing out on fun while rushing to the toilet to do touch ups all the time.

And I also only carry lippy and lip gloss in my back, only because I don't need a mirror to apply either so I can do it where ever. Not all girls care about that.

What Girls Said 7

• Lots of touch-ups! We usually have our powder and lip gloss in our purse, and if you think our hair stays like that all day without fixing it you're crazy!

• I don't do make up and I cannot keep my hair looking the exact same all day.

• go to the bathroom frequently and touch up. also, use high quality products

• magic

• it takes a lot of time in the morning but usually a lot of time fixing to look perfect in bathrooms so the guy you lik looks at you and wonders things lik this :)

• well if you want that to happen it just takes time.

and if you have a really good hair cut that helps because it can look the same each day and the chemicals you use helps alot.

• idk, I just do the exact same steps each day. nothin to it :)

• Yes! a lot of touch-ups! why do you keep seeing girls going into bathrooms all day??

What Guys Said 0