Looking for a good MMORPG?

Looking for a good game with good graphics, characters customization, character classes, free and good game play.

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a good list in my head, then I saw free lol. Most of the MMOs that are free are free for a reason. You won't get anywhere near the features and customization that you could get from a pay to play MMO. That being said, if you absolutely refuse to play, I'd recommend Dungeons and Dragons Online. It used to be a pay to play, but the recently changed it to be free. This means it hasn't had a graphical update in a while, but the gameplay is still there. If you were going to consider paying for one, I'd reccomend EVE Online. It is simply awesome.

• D&D is nice... I tried to play once... it kept crashing every 5 min.... So I discovered it's only free to play in USA servers --' It was actually the first game that I could play and not get bored, because you had all the puzzles and fighting as well.

What Guys Said 2

• while I don't play it

World of Warcraft

• lol... Free? well.. try Molten-Wow... its a free, private server of World of Warcraft. It's the best private server out there. I can help you out if you want, as well.

What Girls Said 1

• Google search from mmorpg, you'll get lists filled with tones, try a couple out until you find the perfect one for you.