How can I put my hair up in a feminine way?

I've always though I looked masculine with my hair up.

link

How can I put my hair up or pull my hair back and still look feminine?

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 get about that, start worrying about the black dots on the faces of those other people, I knew it!, I knew this would happen some day, THE FACELESS PEOPLE ARE HERE!...

sorry, I'm very random at times, my little attempted at humor, which usually fails epically any way to answer your question, I thing a a nice bun would look nice on you.

this would look awesome with your bone structure...follow the link :)

link

What Guys Said 2

• It's all in the eyes, doll. If you have a feminne look!... it doesn't matter what you do with your hair.

But if you want to make SURE, use a pony tail or bangs, no one will think you look boyish!

• i've only seen a couple guys in my life put their hair up so I usually put up doo's with girls

work that up doo girl! haha

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been a fan of the pony tail - but I think it's because I have a round face, so when I pull my hair back like that it makes me look a bit tubby.

Anyway; A higher ponytail usually looks better, with the hair slicked back on top, and then feathered out in the bit tied back.

Having bangs really, helps, try styling them a bit more than in the picture.

Other than that - try more creative ways of keeping your hair out of your face. The messy up do is generally really in at summer time, or a loose side plait. Both are pretty feminine looks too.

• Half up, half down. It's really cute, and it'll go great with your bangs.