What do you think about all this?

I honestly don't mean this question to sound vain or anything like that. I have always been extremely self conscious of how I look, and I personally don't think I am ugly but I don't think I am beautiful either. I have been called cute and good looking buy guys. And whenever I go shopping or somewhere with my mom guys always look at me until I walk by. And finally I asked my mom if I had something in ym teeth because everyone kept looking at me. And she said well I am not going to have an ugly daughter. So they might be looking because it is weird I am with my mom shopping? But I am just wondering if maybe I am not as bad looking as I think? I know it is hard to know without a picture but I don't like putting pictures of myself on the internet. so what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well from that, I'd assume a lot of people think you're attractive lol.

The same thing happens to me when I go places with my mom, she gets really bugged about it though haha. But yeah, even though that happens I'm still really self-conscious

But I definitely think it's a good thing :]

What Guys Said 1

• Theres nothing wrong with having your parents go with you to the mall, besides aren't they going to pay for everything?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if they look at you every time you walk by then you must be pretty attractive. Which is not a bad thing at all. I think you are just over analyzing yourself and instead of just thinking "ugly" think "pretty" . That's the way guys think about you so that should assure you. I am sure you are very pretty , just be confident and it'll all be good.