Here's a senario...you choose who is right and tell me why?

person A & person B.

person A & B are dating. Person A looks at a person of the opposite sex for more then 10 seconds less then 30. person B gets aggravated. person A is staring at their best friends partner to see who it is but person B thinks there is NO reason to look at them for that long.

whose right A OR B?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say person A, but really neither is wrong. Person B is a bit of the jealous type, but when you care about the person you are dating, its not hard to become jealous like that especially at 18. Person A was trying to make out who that person was, either she/he has never seen him/her before or they know who it is, but they can't remember what their name was, so they stare at them hoping it will help jog their memory

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry guys, I know I have betray you all but I am going to say B. We all know what he was looking at no need to lie on here!

• You're Italian, so he's always going to lose and always going to be wrong.. because, well.. Italian girls are nuts.

What Girls Said 0