What do you think of Ke$ha's style?

not talking about her as an artist but just from a fashion standpoint?

what would you think about a girl who dressed like that in real life (toned down version) because I like her swag a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her style its not slutty or trashy. I see her looks as more like a rebel or a "bad girl". Trashy is when you look like Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga, Little Kim, Fergie (like in this link:) link

or how Britney Spears used to dress when she went out in public with K-Fed. And how these women dress in this link: link

If you have a similar body to Ke$ha then by all means go ahead and make your hair blonde and curly and get your nose pierced and dress like her. But don't get anymore piercings. Piercings on blondes usually don't look good and they seem to only look good on the nose.

What Guys Said 5

• See its hard because she might be rockin some hot gear but I don't know because I don't think that she is cute at all lol, I think that's why she wears a lot of sunglasses most of the time. Maybe on a cute girl her style is hot

• nope,

• i think it's trashy. I don't know. I like girls who just dress like normal girls, or look classy. But if a girl can pull it off, go for it.

• trashy fake style crap

• It's a cool and sexy style for young girls. Maybe tone it down as you say depending on the occasion, but you don't have to tone it down when you go clubbing and such.

What Girls Said 2

• i like it, I wish I had to guts to dress like that haha. maybe toned down alittle bit but yeah lol

• Her style is quite alright, but I think very few girls can pull it off..