Guys forget this?

I hear so many guys complaining about chivalry and paying for dates, but personally, I'd rather just ask people out and pay for dates. Being a girl is much harder than anything a guy has to do. It can take as much as two hours to get ready...especially for dates. We're constantly having to stock all our beauty products and keep up with changing trends in clothes...we're always having to compete to look as good as the girls airbrushed on the cover of every magazine. On top of that, one week out of every month we feel like crap. Heels...enough said.

I just don't think most guys realize how much work goes into being female...a decent girlish female, that is.

I would much rather deal with the responsibilities of being a man...

So are you guys actually aware of all this?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes guys are aware as their girlfriend do keep them apprised and we do eventually learn how to cope and plan around that...you need to look for the right guy who doesn't put a price tag on things, being more patient, and understanding your cycle better...

What Guys Said 2

• REALLY? men have the highest rate of suicides, and account for 95% of on the job deaths, but hey, you have to have your nails done. Thank god chivalry is on its last legs, its pretty crazy that guys are still paying women for dinner! I never pay for dinner until I'm already sleeping with the woman and have dated her for a while

• Don't think your self inflicted "hardship" is going to get any pity from me..

What Girls Said 3

• lol. You definitely don't *have* to wear excessive amounts of makeup or up-to-date fashionable clothing. Guys rarely even particularly notice that stuff.

• It's not necessarily for guys...I'm just saying it goes with the territory of being a self respecting female.

• I prefer women who wear none more beautiful...its a sign of self confidence and I always prefer confident and intelligent women to stupid gussied up ones.

• I'm sorry but you make females sound bad! I have never in my life taken two hours to get ready and I'm a "self respecting female" as you say. I don't really think this "question" was the right approach to getting guys to appreciate everything girls do because well, there's nothing GREAT about being high maintenance and trying to be "trendy".

Yeah I agree with you sometimes I wish I could just switch my skinny jeans for a pair of basketball shorts and not have to worry about bleeding for a week straight, but hey! Being a girl definitely has it's ups!

• We don't HAVE to take 2 hours to get ready and we don't HAVE to wear make up. That's all optional, that's your own doing; you're making it difficult for yourself. It doesn't take as much work as you like to think.

The period; I agree that's a bitch.