Did shots with this girl at nightclub, then she disappeared?

i meet her on Saturday night , she was like dancing rate beside me for a bit and I got the impression she might be interested , anyways about 20 minutes later I saw her again and straight up asked her if she wanted to go do a shot and she was like yes and seemed happy about it , we went to bar , I asked her what her name was and then we did the shot . but after that she like disappeared and never saw her again that night , did she like not like me or did I screw things up somehow when we did shot or was she just not feeling it ? when she did shot or was she just using me for a free drink

Most Helpful Guy

• NEVER BUY WOMEN DRINKS, I only buy women ONE drink after I have made out with them, if you can't get a girl to kiss you without making her loaded your going to have a hard time (and waste lots of money) doing it when she is drunk too

• Yeah normally I avoid buying girls drinks at all costs as I find it leads no where and girl later disappears but this one seemed different as she was like rate beside me for a few songs and seemed turned on and she agreed rate away to go do the shot and seemed happy that I asked ,but maybe as it was like 1: 30 she was out of money by then and just wanted 1 more drink

• Well its a good reminder why you avoided it in the firs place.

• I don't go to bars at all to pick up girls

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I think she probably just accepted a free drink from you but didn't intend for anything to happen between the two of you.

• she was totally using you for a free drink. It was nothing you did, she probably had someone else on her mind and wasn't looking for anythin serious anyway. She probably appreciated the shot though!

• it sounds like she just wanted the free shot. some girls are just like that.

• Yeah its possible but it was only one shot , well the 2 of them cost $ 10 dollars but just $ 5 for her's doesn't seem like enough of a motivation to me to do a shot in a highly visible part of bar with guy she had just meet ? it seemed kind of weird that she did it so easily than just left , amybe she was nervous

• Well unfortuently it is especially at expensive bars , well you know ones where the typical drink costs over $ 5 or more . like this one a bottle of beer is $ 5.25 but at some places the same bottle be $ 3.25 so its more than the average place but this city in general seems to be expensive

• I know the feeling.. I live in philly & drinks & shots are super expensive.. but I pay for my own drinks most of the time.. I'm not one of those girls that goes around begging for drinks.. usually I only accept drinks from guys I'm interested in.. otherwise I feel bad

What Guys Said 2

• She was using you for the drink.

Happens all the time. Bitches who frequent bars have it down to a science.

Let this be a lesson to you.

• Have you been living under a rock? You avoid buying girls drinks bro...

• Well normally I don't buy girls drinks at all as I find its usally not productive and they just run off like this one did without even giving a # or anything , this was the first time I had a bought a girl a drink in a few months at least if not longer and I go to bars alot